Friday, October 3, 2014

[PRODUCT REVIEW] Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Laguna Beach

Hello Gurlfriends!

Today I will be posting a review about this talked about lippie, Ofra's Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Laguna Beach. Let's start...

I got mine from Glamour Box's September subscription. Yipee! This is what it says in their curation card: Creamy and soft in texture, this liquid lipstick moisturizes the lips with antioxidants and Vitamin E. With five hours of staying power, it gives a matte finish that does not feather.

At first, I was hesitant to keep this and decided to just include it in my Blog Sale since I still have a lot of lippies to empty. But after trying this on, I fell in love with its effect on my lips and decided to keep this for myself. *hoarder-mode on*


How It Looks


Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
I am loving the sleek black packaging; it's just that the way the labels are written on the box and the bottle are not that classy enough. At first it didn't catch my attention...not until I read where it is made  from - USA. :)


Ingredients



It has this creamy and smooth texture that blends well on your lips. It has this powdery scent, not too overpowering compared to other fruity lippies. 


Swatch

This is a swatch on my hand. After application, its effect is somehow glossy...


and then dries up in a super matte finish. Look at those creases at the back of my hand! It makes these super visible so make sure your lips are well-moisturized before using this. You wouldn't want those nasty cracked lips getting the spotlight right?

Focus on the swatch my dear, not on my annoying freckles. *lol*

Effect on Me
This is my picture wearing that gorgeous lippie.


See how it made my lips pop out? I am so in love with the shade! It's a natural light pink that really won't feather out because it dries completely matte. At first, your lips will feel a bit dry, because of its finish, but after getting used to, you will be amazed of its effect. It's true to its claim; it lasted me for about 5 hours or more. Even after eating, it somehow stayed on. After removing this lippie, you will notice that your lips are well-moisturized, contrary to its matte dry finish. I suggest you dab on a bit of lip balm or lip gloss if you are conscious about its dryness. As for me, I love the matte natural effect it does on my lips. Pucker up ladies! 

Rating

5 - highest; 1 lowest

Packaging: 4
I am not loving the labels on the box and the bottle. It should have been written well enough.
Scent: 5
It has a powdery, creamy scent. Not too overpowering unlike fruity lipsticks.
Texture: 5
Creamy and smooth, I love that it glides on your lips while applying.
Effectivity: 5
It really lasts more than 5 hours. Make my lips pop out.
Affordability: 4
950php for a lipstick is a bit pricey for my budget.
Availability: 4
You can buy it online via Glamourbox.
Overall Rating: 4.5

My Verdict

This baby costs 950php for 8g. Yes, it is kinda pricey but I am willing to shell out that amount of money knowing that this gives me that natural look that I want, and this will last me for a long time. Thumbs up Ofra! 

  

'Til my next review!

xoxo,
Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment